What are Special Traits?
Well, that's not normal! Your Isomara's mouth and tongue are now an abnormal color. You may choose any color aside from white, grays, and black for the mouth and tongue of your Isomara to be. If you want to change the color again you'll need to re-earn this trait.
2 Months + You need to have fed your Isomara a total of 100 berries!
- Draw your Isomara collecting berries (This can count for an exploration).
- Draw your Isomara eating the large pile of berries.
- Draw the newly dyed maw of your Isomara (can be just a bust)
1,000 words at least
- Write a story of your Isomara collecting 100 berries and eating them (This can count as an exploration).
8 Months + Your Isomara needs to already have one pair of common horns
- Draw your Isomara as an Isoling (Fullbody)
- Draw a bust of your Isomara as an adult showing off its common horns.
- Draw your Isomara interlocking horns/ headbutting another Isomara with a set of common horns
- Lastly, draw your Isomara with its new set of dual common horns.
1,500 words at least
- Write a story about your Isomara getting caught and tangled up. This mean being tangled up in vines, in an encounter, caught interlocked in another Iso's horns, etc. Have fun and be creative!